Are you interested in video games, video game graphics or computer programming? Have you ever wanted to develop your own video game? Learn the basics of how to create your own game and animate terrains your player can move through, using professional software by Unity.
- Learn Unity design software.
- Design and animate terrains for your video game.s
- Move through Unity with first person controllers.
- Create a game narrative with lighting and assets.
- Learn the essentials of making your own video game.
Instruction includes a combination of live online interactions with NIU faculty and staff, along with recorded videos and downloadable step-by-step instruction. Chromebook and some computers are not suitable for this workshop. View minimum hardware and software requirements on our Technical Info page.