Are you interested in video games, learning about scripting or computer programming? Have you ever wanted to develop your own video game? Learn the basics of how to script particle systems (a 3D computer graphic technique), using professional software by Unity.
- Learn Unity design software.
- Import assets into Unity.
- Script particle systems like fire, rain, snow and more.
- Create objects with shapes.
- Move through unity with first person controllers.
- Learn the essentials of making your own video game.
Instruction includes a combination of live online interactions with NIU faculty and staff, along with recorded videos and downloadable step-by-step instruction. Chromebook and some computers are not suitable for this camp. View minimum hardware and software requirements on our Technical Info page.